But, many days (many, many, many) I am thankful for other things. Maybe you can relate...
The Top 20 Things All Parents are Truly Thankful For:
1. Baby Wipes (the good kind, thick and the size of beach towels)
2. Remote controls on anything
3. Volume adjustment on electronic toys (why don't kids come with this, God?)
4. Juice boxes (one less sippy cup I have to wash)
5. Slippers (as I crunch across the Cheerio-laden floor)
6. Cheerios (acceptable at any temperature and in replacement of any "real meal")
7. Vacuums (sanitizer and sanity saver)
8. Netflix (without whom I could not parent my children)
9. Disposable diapers (more power to those of whom choose otherwise)
10. Car seats (not only do they protect children, they render them immobile!)
11. Pixar (Thank you for respecting my brain while keeping my kid entertained)
12. Velcro (buttons, snaps, and zippers are just time wasters)
13. Target (They've turned the chore of shopping into feeling like an actual escape)
15. iPhones (should come out with a kid version called the iPacifier)
16. Storybooks with BIG FONT (because bedtime is hard enough)
17. Benadryl (cause zombies)
18. The "Silent Game"
19. BABYSITTERS! (keep'em alive and we'll pay you in Dino-chicken nuggets)
20. Other honest moms and dads who don't act like they live according to Pinterest!
Now...what are you thankful for??? Remember - leave a COMMENT saying what you are grateful for on any blog post here all this week and you could win the THANKS & GIVING GIVE AWAY!